Sr. Director Transportation Solutions
- Support for all LLP, Managed Transportation, and Brokerage operations in North America (approx. $3 billion in freight spend), with a global role in innovation, standardization, and best practice for transportation
- Identify and implement new technology solutions and tangible innovations
- Conduct process improvement leveraging all of our resources
- Member of the North American Diversity Steering Committee (supporting Women in Supply Chain, LBGTQ+ group, and Veteran’s groups among others),
- Joined the US Army after high school and spent 3 years in the 3rd Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment
- Attended the Ohio State University after honorable discharge, pursued a psychology degree, with a focus on industrial work processes. Later received MBA from Franklin University
- Started as a 2nd shift trucking company supervisor for CTI Logistics (later TNT Logistics, currently CEVA), promotions up to Operations Manager and took a role in starting an LLP operation for a Honda, while helping to guide the creation of the proprietary TMS
- Joined DHL (Exel Logistics) in 2007 as a Logistics Engineer in the Solutions Design group
- Partner in a small eCommerce company in 2008 and ran that through 2014, during that time I bought and managed a restaurant for 1 year.
- After 1 year of restaurant ownership I sold it and rejoined DHL Supply Chain as a CI Manager, with a new sense of purpose.
- Father of a 25 year old who works full time while finishing college, and a 15 year old who is an amazing artist and excellent student, with a very “old soul”. Married to spouse, Jessica Gillespie, for 18 years this year. Jessica is an entrepreneur who creates jewelry and is a Brand Ambassador for many major companies. My hobbies include cars, guitars, drawing and painting, physical fitness, time with kids, and I movies and video games.