Director, International Ecommerce
- Nick recently took on new responsibilities leading Studio X, an internal accelerator within Walmart International, currently responsible for strategic project acceleration including data and digital asset commercialization in our markets.
- Most recently Nick served as Director of International eCommerce Best Practices. In this role, he has responsibilities for oversight and strategy of US/Market eCommerce best practice collaboration, as well as Digital Operations (Omnichannel), and Data.
- Nick joined Walmart in 2017 as Sr. Manager II of Indirect Spend Management in US Business, contributing to saving ~$100M on 40+ projects across supply chain, private brands, energy, and private fleet. Nick joined international in 2018 as Director of Partnership Services where he was responsible for executing our portfolio change decisions and building processes and partnerships to manage new revenue streams, legal, financial, IT, and sourcing workstreams.
- Nick holds a Bachelor’s degree in International Relations, an MA in Political Science, an MA in Linguistics (Mandarin Chinese), an MBA in Finance as well as Six Sigma Black Belt, CPIM and Supply Chain Certification. Prior to his role at Walmart he was Director of Integrated Business Planning over 3 Home Furnishing Components divisions (including one in China) at Leggett & Platt. He also started and ran a small business in China that acted as a sourcing/merchandising arm for US products for China Duty Free Stores. Nick has lived in Panama and China, is fluent in Mandarin Chinese.
Outside of his day job…
- Nick lives in Northwest Arkansas with his wife and two boys. In his free time Nick enjoys traveling with his family, spending time on his mountain bike, backpacking, and learning new things.